Sunday 14 January 2018

OCTOBER 20TH 2018


Announcing this years Chat N Snap Event on the 20th October starting at 11am.

This is an event for collectors of Sasha dolls. It's all in the name! The CHAT... a day to enjoy chatting to other members about their dolls, your dolls or life in general .
The SNAP .. and to also enjoy snapping up an item or six for your dolls from the sales tables where clothing, props etc are available to buy plus snapping some photos of the dolls on display or brought along my other members.

This is a non profit event and all monies, once costs have been taken, are donated to Charity.

More details to follow....



6 comments:

  1. I do wish I could get to one of these some day. They sound like so much fun! Your girls look like they're having a nice little chat, but typical boys: when they're in a rare shopping mood they get right down to business.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are and it would be lovely to meet you and john :) The boys don't mess about when they are clothes shopping no time for idle chitchat like the girls... I believe they say get in and get out as quick as possible! ;)

      Delete
  2. I might try and come this year! I so enjoyed the one I came to and it'd be nice to see you all again :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great Sharon, it would be great to meet up again this year :) xxx

      Delete
  3. This is definitely on my calendar now! :-) Really looking forward to it (and saving my pennies already!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful, I'll add you to the list :)

      Delete